Airfare. Hotel. Education. Two days of hands-on instruction to understand the process of corrosion and how to combat it. Hannan Supply and Robroy Industries are partnering to send one local professional to get hands-on experience in preventing corrosion at your facility or next project.
Corrosion costs the US more than $1 trillion a year! Let’s install the right products, the right way and fight corrosion.
Who should enter? Those in:
- Wastewater Processing
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Civil Engineering
- Pulp/Paper Manufacturing
Why should you attend Corrosion College?
- To receive 15 PDHs or 1.5 CEUs through Texas A&M, Purdue University, Kilgore College, American Institute of Architects, PDH Seminars
- To learn more about corrosion loss and damage, the theory of corrosion, corrosion prevention and receive installer certification training.
- To receive hands-on experience and learning!
- To have a chance to get away from work and come back refreshed with new knowledge!
COMBAT THE CHALLENGE OF CORROSION
Two-Day intensive instruction on corrosion protection by an industry professional
• Hands-on Experience – Better understanding of the corrosion process
• Exploration – proven strategies to combat corrosion
• Comprehensive Curriculum – Case studies and laboratory workshops
• Interactive Presentations – Proper installation and anti-corrosion performance of PVC-coated conduit and fittings
15 Professional Development Hours (PDH) accredited through:
• Texas A&M University (TAMU.edu)
• Purdue University (Purdue.edu)
• Kilgore College (Kilgore.edu)
• American Institute of Architects (AIA.org)
• PDH Engineer (PDHEngineer.com)
Learn more about Corrosion College in Gilmer, TX here: https://www.corrosioncollege.com/